Magmatism of the Earth and related strategic metal deposits
We cordially invite you and your colleagues to attend the International Conference on Magmatism of the Earth and Related Strategic Metal Deposits, which will be held 3-7 September, 2018 at Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry of Russian Academу of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Please, visit the conference-2018 web-site http://magmas-and-metals.ru
This web site in an official web-site of International Conference on Magmatism of the Earth and Related Strategic Metal Deposits, which will be held 4-9 August, 2017 at the Institute of Mineralogy the Ural Branch of RAS in Miass, Ilmen mountains (Chelyabinsk Region of Russia).
The Conference will be focused on the following topics:
- Geochemistry, petrology and ore-potential of alkaline and related mafic and granitic magmatism.
- Resources of critical metals in magmatic complexes in various geodynamic settings.
- Petrology, geochemistry and metallogeny of oceanic magmatism.
- Mantle sources and processes controlling genesis of ore-producing magmas.
- Geochemical characteristics and metallogeny of subduction- and collision-related magmatism.
During the conference special will be held special sections:
- Tethyan Magmatism and Metallogeny
- High-Pressure Mineralogy: Theory and Experiment
Full Conference registration fee is 200 Euros (student fee is 100 Euros) must be payed before 31.03.2017 includes:
These fees do not include travel to and from Miass, or accommodation in Miass.
Participants can take part in one-day field excursions to the famous ore deposits and geological localities of South Ural Mountains. Fees for the geological excursions should be paid additionally.